£47000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 45 hours 7.00am-4.30pm
- Basic Salary: Up to £35,000 basic p.a. (depending on experience and qualifications held).
- Bonus: Time saved bonus – 70 hours per week sold = £250 per week bonus.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Motor Trade client’s business for a qualified and experienced Panel Beater to join their busy Motor Trade Bodyshop.
You will be able to work on your own initiative and be capable of producing a high standard of workmanship.
What our client is looking for:
- Completing own Panel work as allocated in relation to job card, request parts and sign job card on completion.
- Competent use of miracle pull system and JIG work.
- High standard of filler work.
- Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.
- Knowledge and experience of using a JIG system.
- You will ideally be City & Guilds & ATA qualified.
This is a great opportunity to join this well established and progressive automotive group. If your time has come, you have drive, ability and the desire to be an important and key part of this well rewarded team.
Motor trade experience is essential to the role.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Grays please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.