£33500 per annum
10 days ago
- Basic salary of £25,000 with an very achievable bonus scheme of £33,500
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday with flexible shift patterns. -
Fantastic career development prospects with an industry leading premium brand and a nationwide company operating over 40 years.
Our client, a premium franchise approved car dealership based in the Newport region, are currently looking to recruit a Paint Sprayer to join their business. Reporting to the Aftersales / Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a team, as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer your key objectives will include:
- Fulfil all tasks to customer’s complete satisfaction.
- Complete the assigned jobs within the estimated paint times.
- Safeguard the customer’s vehicle and its contents while in the bodyshop.
- Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to the customer.
- Carry out repairs according to best practice and procedures.
- Meet acceptable safety and quality standards.
- Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
- Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas and equipment accurately for all paint repairs.
- Seek clarification from the Aftersales / Bodyshop Manager if a work order is not clear or seems to be incorrect.
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Paint Sprayer to NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent as a minimum or failing this will need to have a strong and stable time-served experienced working as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer.
You will need hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
Candidates with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work as a Paint Sprayer our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £25,000 per annum.
- Access to very achievable sales based bonus of £33,500.
- 23 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- 3% contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Access to manufacturer accredited training.
- Various additional company benefits including discount gym memberships, RAC membership discount, CBS car scheme, eye test/optical equipment contributions, and a retail shopper portal which provide discounts to a huge range of retail outlets.
- Fantastic career development prospects with an industry leading premium brand and a nationwide company operating over 40 years that are recognised as a "Best Place to Work" by Glassdoor.
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday with flexible shift patterns.
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.