£40000 per annum
10 days ago
Basic Salary up to £25,500
We are seeking a Mobile Smart Repairer to join our Client’s growing mobile smart repair business in Lincoln.
Are you a Panel Beater, Paint Sprayer or MET Tech needing a new role? This might be the role for you.
What our Client expects of their Mobile Smart Repairers:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
Duties of the Mobile Smart Repair Technician Role and Requirements:
- To Communicate in a Polite and effective manner to customers and fellow employees.
- To carry out to a correct and safe standard, preparation for paint spraying and preparation.
- To care for and maintain all mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical tools and equipment used in the course of the work.
- To keep an accurate account of hours worked, materials used and work completed on each vehicle.
- To comply with the Company’s administrative and accounting regulations.
- To keep an accurate check on all paint materials.
- To prepare and refinish vehicle body surfaces and alloy wheels.
What the Successful Mobile Smart Repairer Will Get:
- An opportunity to grow in a thriving business
- On target earnings of in excess of £40,000!!
- A Fantastic Bonus Structure
- A busy work environment with a continuous flow of jobs
- Great Training and Progression opportunities
Please get in touch with Martyn Nantongwe straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!