£38000 per annum
13 days ago
Hours: 47.5 per week, Monday to Friday usually starting around 6.00am.
Salary: £28,000 - £38,000 basic p.a. (depending on experience).
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client offers a comprehensive range of plant service solutions. They have been operating for 3 decades and currently maintain over 6,500 items of equipment. They are able to demonstrate their equipment knowledge base, our bespoke management software and mobile operational coverage is suitable for their customers.
They maintain an extremely diverse range of equipment across their extensive customer base. They have a strong relationship with their supply chain network and are able to obtain parts quickly and cost effectively so you will be able to carry out your duties in a timely fashion.
They will provide you with a company van, mobile phone and tablet. Your working day will start and end at home.
Key Must Have’s for this Mobile Plant Fitter / Mechanic role:
- Complete service repairs and maintenance ranging from small to heavy vehicles.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings).
- Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
- Report keeping (internal and legal requirements).
- Full UK Driving Licence
You own set of tools.
You need to be able to work well alone as well as be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
Motor Trade experience as a Mechanic / Technician is essential.
If this Plant Fitter / Mechanic Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in East London please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.