£32000 per annum
6 days ago
up to £28,000 basic depending on experience + bonus
Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5.30pm and Saturday Rota
Our client, a Family Run Car Dealership in Epsom is currently looking for a Vehicle Technician for their busy workshop!
As an experienced individual, you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing, and have a good understanding of diagnostics and electronics.
Key Responsibilities of the Vehicle Technician:
- Carry out servicing, repairs, diagnostics and maintenance of company and private vehicles as scheduled or required with due regard to quality procedures.
- Servicing, Clutches, Timing Belts / Chains
- Comply with health, safety and environmental legislation and policies
- All makes and models general diagnostics
- Assist with other duties as required
Vehicle Technician essential Skills ;
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair - Level 2 technician may also be considered!
- Experienced in carrying out all classes of skilled work involving inspection and maintenance
- Experienced with modern diagnostic equipment and vehicle technology
- Preferably qualified to carry out Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties
- Computer & Electrical literate
- Has own tools and able to work self sufficiently in a workshop environment.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in South London please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.