£24000 per annum
13 days ago
Based in the Canterbury Area
Circa £24k Basic Salary
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5.30pm
The role of the Internal Recruitment Advisor is to support the business in the attraction, recruitment and selection of quality candidates to our client’s business.
Staying ahead of the curve always by proactively sourcing for all roles across the group and building external talent pools across different areas.
Responsibilities of a Internal Recruitment Advisor:
- Manage the complete life cycle of the candidate journey
- Adhere to the resourcing processes to ensure consistency of approach
- Provide proactive resourcing advice and guidance to line managers
- Effectively source and match candidates to positions.
- Maximising our utilisation of sourcing tools - LinkedIn, Job Boards etc.
- Developing a talent pool of candidates for key roles
- Work closely with Line Managers during the recruitment process to ensure the right candidate is recruited.
- Managing the company PSL including quarterly agency reviews
- Represent the company at appropriate internal and external careers and recruitment events.
- Running inhouse Assessment Centres for the company
- Assist in writing advertising copy- benchmarking against competitors
- Researching and recommending traditional and innovative approaches to recruitment
- Gather collate and interpret data on all aspects of recruitment, sourcing candidates, time to hire and the costs involved
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to start a new Automotive Career and are interested in this or any other Automotive Jobs in Kent please get in touch with Beth Allen today!!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.