£29000 per annum
6 days ago
Automotive Aftermarket Specialist
Basic up to £25,750
Automotive and non-Motor Trade Applicants Welcome
Our client is an automotive aftermarket specialist in Edinburgh. They are looking for a Branch Manager to run the service, sales, and parts sides of their small yet busy site.
Service advisors, parts advisors, parts supervisors, workshop controllers, account managers, fast fit branch managers and any other candidate with the skills to match is encouraged to apply.
Have you run a retail branch outside the motor trade and are looking for a change? - We are also interested in hearing from YOU.
Please have a look at a full job spec below and get in touch with applications, queries and referrals as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace:
Duties and Responsibilities of a Branch Manager:
- To have overall responsibility for the daily operation/ motivation of a Branch and team, ensuring an excellent level of customer service is achieved by all members of staff at all times.
- To be responsible for maximising branch/external sales and margin ensuring targets are achieved ensuring policies/procedures are followed.
- To actively sell and promote trailers/parts/associated equipment/services. To gain market penetration of the brand, gaining new customers and retaining existing customers.
-To control the stock of parts and finished trailers, within the agreed stocking/budgetary guidelines. To ensure systems are in place and followed regarding maintaining stock inventory on the computer.
- To ensure the Branch is kept clean, tidy and well presented and stocked including parts, trailers, leaflets.
- To become familiar with all the products and to gain area penetration of these products by personal contact, telephone calls and promotions utilising other members of staff where necessary.
- To maintain a customer record system detailing sales, enquiries, follow-ups and general prospects.
- To be present at and accurately control stocktaking as determined by the Company ensuring all staff participate as required.
- To be the primary key holder for the Branch and respond to alarm call outs where necessary.
- To perform any other duties deemed reasonable on request
- To be trained and drive a Fork Lift Truck where necessary.
- To hold a full, clean, current driving (towing licence would be beneficial).
If this Branch Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Edinburgh please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.