£27000 per annum
14 days ago
- Basic Salary £26,000
- Large Commercial Vehicle Group
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30
- Southampton, Hampshire
Our Client a well-known Commercial Vehicle Dealer Group are seeking a Group Service Administrator to support their dealerships within Hampshire. The job will involve travelling between dealerships covering for holidays, sickness and giving additional support to dealerships when required.
With over 50 years’ experience within the Commercial Vehicle Sector, selling over 100,000 vehicles annually and turnover £1bn +, our client offers a safe, stable and supportive working environment.
Our Client has a passion for creating & promoting a team-oriented spirit, which invests in people and strives to be the best Workshop, Sales & Parts department within the region.
The ideal administrator will be an experienced administrator able to work with various computer
systems. You will have a positive "can do" attitude and be willing and able to work as part of a team.
Being a good team player is essential. You must be able to communicate to a high level to provide first class administrative support to the dealership and to our customers.
What’s in it for the Group Service Administrator?
- A Competitive Basic Salary of around £26,000
- 22 days’ holiday + bank Holidays
- Use of Company Pool Car for Transport to Sites
- A supportive Management Structure
- Manufacturer Led Training Plan
- Company Pension
Duties of Group Service Administrator with our Client
- To provide support administrative support to the dealership
- Assist with Service Reception, Warranty & Invoicing across multiple sites
- Travelling to and from sites
- Generate and take bookings for service and repairs
- Keep track of vehicles due in/booked in for service
- Ensure that the appointment register is kept up to date with the hours sold
- Act as a point of contact for customers by phone and email
- Generate and send quotes and invoices to customers
- Follow up on outstanding order numbers
What our Client expects of their Group Service Administrator
- Full UK Driving Licence – Must Have!
- Previous experience within the motor industry
- Ability to plan ahead effectively and multi task
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Good customer facing skills is essential
- Previous experience delivering excellent administration and customer service is
- Previous experience with Kerridge is preferred
- Full driving licence is preferred
- Team Player
- Effective communicator
- Excellent time keeping and organisational skills
If this Service Administrator interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Service Advisor, Senior Service Advisor, Parts Telesales, Parts Representative, Parts Advisor, Sales Executive, Vehicle Technician, HGV Technician, Vehicle Mechanic or other Automotive Jobs in Ringwood, Verwood, Southampton, Portsmouth, Fareham, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Waterlooville, Chichester & Havant please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!