£22000 per annum
10 days ago
- Start salary between £20,000 - £22,000
- Monday to Friday 8 :00am to 5:00pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am to 12:30pm
- Great Opportunity with a great business!
Our client, a large multi-site automotive accident repair group established throughout South Wales, are currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional Customer Service Advisor to join their busy bodyshop in Newport.
As a Service Advisor, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Welcoming customers in a friendly and courteous manner
- Booking vehicles in for repair
- Liaising with the Manager to keep track of the vehicles' progress and ensuring the vehicle is ready at the promised time.
- Providing exceptional customer service, including establishing customers onward travel arrangements, updating customers whilst their vehicle is in the workshop, handing over vehicles after repair work and maintaining ongoing relationships with your customers.
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
- Adopting a sales approach regarding the upsell of repairs required and relevant approved products
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
It is essential to our client that the successful Customer Service Advisor will have very strong organisational and IT skills. Current or recent experience as a Customer Service Advisor would be highly advantageous an an automotive background would be desirable, but is not essential. A full UK driving license with minimal points is essential though.
For your hard work as a Customer Service Advisor our client is offering:
- Starting salary between £20,000 to £22,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- 20 days annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with one of the largest accident repair groups in South Wales.
- Working hours of 40 hours per week, 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday and with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm
If this Customer Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!