£100000 per annum
12 days ago
Head Of Business Role - Norwich
Up to £70k Basic alongside £100k OTE!
5 Day working week
Fantastic long term career progression
Our client a fantastic and well regarded company in the Norwich area is offering a rare and exciting opportunity for Head of Business
Our client is transforming auto retail, changing the status quo on the car buying experience and making the whole experience a much more enjoyable one!
Our client is looking for a go-getting and inspirational Head of Business to drive performance and profitability, whilst leading, motivating and developing your site .
The role will be to engage your team to deliver optimum volume, Finance and Product sales and aftersales performance, whilst winning friends along the way by going that extra mile in customer service. If you’ve got a strong track record of delivering this then this role would be your ideal next step.
As Head of Business, you will:
- Direct, support and motivate your leadership foe the whole site establishing clear targets for them to smash, ensuring they are clear about their responsibilities and development opportunities
- Create action and energy in others, reviewing the performance of all leaders and ensuring that all crew members are reviewed on a monthly basis using the ‘On Track’ framework
- Promote a strong team ethos and ensure all crew members’ remuneration schemes and incentives are in line with Company policy
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude to recruit new leaders, ensuring all new crew members have the skills, induction and training required to achieve that extra mile
- Offer solutions to problems and ensure all Health, Have an exceptionally engaging leadership style, always striving to get top results out of your team whilst being both professional and fun!
- Be dedicated in going the extra mile to deliver sky high levels of customer satisfaction
If you think this could be the next challenge for you then please contact Danielle Axtell Carty at Perfect Placement for further details.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!