£40000 per annum
13 days ago
£16,000 basic salary with £38,000-£40,000 + uncapped annual earnings.
Personal company car.
Mon-Sat with one day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sun.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working as part of a team, as a New/Used Car Sales Executive you will be required to sell new and used cars, accessories, finance, finance related products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets.
You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advice customers of any delays that may progress.
You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing their new car.
New/Used Car Sales Executives must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce customer to the Service Department team and demonstrate the cars features and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Newport and our client has stressed a requirement for strong recent or current experience in new and used car sales.
Due to the nature of the role our client is not willing to consider candidates solely from a used car supermarket/online used car retailer background.
Overall you will have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company and the manufacturer.
You will need to be brand focused, capable of working independently, and have the energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity.
A UK driving license with minimal points is essential at this stage.
For your hard work in this role our client is offering...
- Starting basic salary of £16,000 per annum.
- Realistic and uncapped on-target-earning of £38,000-£40,000+ per annum.
- Personal company car.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays. Any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu to compensate for this.
- Full manufacturer approved training provided.
- Fantastic career development prospects with a well-regarded local business.
- Working hours from 8:30am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with a scheduled day off in the week, Saturday 8:30am-5:30pm, and 1 in 2 Sundays 10:00am-4:00pm.
If this Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.