£28000 per annum
9 days ago
- £22,000 basic / £28,000 OTE
- 8am - 5pm Mon to Fri with Saturday on a rota
- Work for an Independent family-run Prestige dealer with a great reputation and lots of room for progression!
As a Parts Advisor your main duties will include:
- To serve and issue stock to both internal & external customers ensuring the parts department standards are met.
- To receive, correctly identify and warehouse incoming stock and to advise management if stock is low.
- Ensuring best practise housekeeping standards are kept for both stores and retail section of the Parts Department.
- Ensuring promotions and practices produced by Parts Management are promoted when speaking to customers
- To participate in the annual formal stock check.
The ideal Parts Advisor will have the following skills and experiences:
- Experience as a Parts Advisor within the motor industry.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- IT Literate
- Good head for numbers / remembering codes
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cumbria please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.