£35000 per annum
12 days ago
Prestige Main Dealer, Manchester
Salary - £26,000 - £27,000 depending on experience + 9k Bonus
Hours: Monday-Friday 1 in every 4 Saturdays paid at overtime
Are you looking for the opportunity to join an established motor retailer as a Vehicle Technician to build your career?
An exciting, new opportunity has arisen for a vehicle technician to join our well established client based in Manchester on a full-time basis.
What’s on offer:
- Constant training and development through partnered manufacturer courses
- Competitive salary and achievable monthly commission
- Paid for manufacturers accreditations
- State-of-the-art workshop, cleaned every evening with regular deep-cleans
The ability to work on some of the most sought-after vehicles within the industry
So, if you’re a Technician with NVQ Level 3 in motor vehicle maintenance (or comparable) and would love to join a successful and dedicated team, then we would love to hear from you.
Here are just some of the extensive benefits you’ll receive:
- 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Enhanced parental leave options with up to 16 weeks of full pay.
- Employee care helpline and access to digital GP (for repeat prescription orders and online doctor’s appointments).
- Online discount portal including money off retail brands and cashback on purchases.
- 3% contribution pension scheme and 2x annual salary life assurance.
If you are interested in this position and can add real value to our team, we would love to hear from you.
Our highly experienced Recruitment Consultant Demi Somerville-Briers is waiting for your call, along with hundreds of candidates looking for their next job and career move in Manchester
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.