£22000 per annum
13 days ago
- £22,000 OTE
- 40 hours per week
- Exciting opportunity to join one of the North West's most successful and reputable car dealers, with great opportunity for career progression!
Our client has exciting opportunity for a Parts Advisor to join the Parts Department in their Southport site. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of vehicle parts and the ability to communicate with customers effectively by e-mail and over the telephone.
You will work together with colleagues to support the achievement of increased profit and sales. You will work in a friendly and dynamic environment, receiving a full induction and ongoing support. Our client recognise that happy and satisfied employees give excellent customer service. Staff benefits include a uniform, company pension scheme and access to the staff car scheme to mention a few.
Main duties for the Parts Advisor:
- To handle customers enquires swiftly, courteously, and efficiently
- To record all items supplied to customers
- To maintain high level of customer satisfaction, paying attention to manufacturers guidelines and Group CSI
- To observe all health and safety regulations and COSHH regulations. Also, all company agreed policies in line with code of practice
- The applicant must have a clean driving licence.
To be considered for this Parts Advisor position, previous experience within the Parts department is essential. Knowledge of Kerridge DMS would be an advantage.
You will have good mechanical awareness or understanding of cars and parts. We are looking for candidates with a passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service and the personality to develop and maintain long-term customer relationships.
About the Parts Advisor role:
- Full time, permanent, 40 hours per week
- Uniform and training provided
- Company pension (after 3 months)
- Company car scheme (available after 6 months)
- Competitive bonus scheme available after successful probation period.
- 23 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southport please contact becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.