£40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm, 1 in 5 Saturdays worked.
- Salary: up to £30,000 basic + bonus = OTE £40,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
A highly reputable prestige Main dealer in Southend is looking for a skilled Vehicle Technician that is fully competent and versed in the franchise/manufacture ways of working.
They have an awesome product to work with, fantastic working environment with modern equipment in the workshop. They also enroll Technicians on to the manufacturer course, completion of this takes 1-2 years depending on the individual and once fully accredited your salary will be increased!
They are looking for:
- Main Car Dealer experience at Senior Technician level.
- NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Full UK Driving Licence held.
-Your own tool kit and box.
- Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
Our client also offer great employees benefits range and further career development opportunities!
Motor trade experience as a Main dealer experience Vehicle Technician is essential as is a UK Right to Work (British Passport or Current UK Right to Work Visa).
If this Senior Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southend on Sea please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.