£33500 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vehicle Paint Sprayer required in Merthyr TydfilUp to £13-£15 per hour plus bonus
46 hours on a 4 day 12 hour shift pattern.
Chance to join a leading repair group!
Our Client a growing Automotive Accident Repair Centre in the Merthyr Tydfil region is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Paint Sprayer to join their busy bodyshop!
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a team, as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer your key objectives will include:
- Fulfil all tasks to customer’s complete satisfaction.
- Complete the assigned jobs within the estimated paint times.
- Safeguard the customer’s vehicle and its contents while in the Bodyshop.
- Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to the customer.
- Carry out repairs according to best practice and procedures.
- Meet acceptable safety and quality standards.
- Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
- Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas and equipment accurately for all paint repairs.
- Seek clarification from the Automotive Bodyshop Manager if a work order is not clear or seems to be incorrect.
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Paint Sprayer to NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent as a minimum or failing this will need to have a strong and stable time-served experienced working as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer.
You will need hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player.
You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
Paint Sprayers with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary up to £13-£15 per hour depending on experience
- Generous uncapped incentivised bonus structure achieving £7,500
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing accident repair group in the South Wales region.
- You are required to work a 46 hours per week Monday to Thursday/Tuesday to Friday 6:00am to 6:00pm giving you a 3 day weekend every week
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Merthyr Tydfil please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.