£40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Up to £13-£15 per hour plus bonus
46 hours on a 4 day 12 hour shift pattern.
Chance to join a leading repair group!
Our Client a large multi-site Automotive Accident Repair Centre in the Pontypridd region is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Panel Beater to join their busy bodyshop!
As a Vehicle Panel Beater you will be required to efficiently repair vehicles checking on completion ensuring there are no defects as well as quality controlling and providing support for other Vehicle Panel Beaters and Apprentices.
Our Client has a constant flow of vehicles going through the workshop so the ideal candidate for the job must be able to work to targets with the large amount of work coming through the Bodyshop but most important be able to produce a high quality of workmanship given you will be predominantly be working on a more expensive range of vehicles.
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Panel Beater to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum.
You will need to hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
Panel Beater with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work as a Panel Beater, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary up to £13-£15 per hour depending on experience
- Generous uncapped incentivised bonus structure achieving £7,500
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing accident repair group in the South Wales region.
- You are required to work a 46 hours per week Monday to Thursday/Tuesday to Friday 6:00am to 6:00pm giving you a 3 day weekend every week!
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Pontypridd please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.