£32000 per annum
about 2 months ago
£32,000 annual starting salary with a uncapped site bonus
46 hours per week Monday to Thursday/Tuesday to Friday 6:00am to 6:00pm giving you a 3 day weekend every week!
Fantastic career development prospects with an industry leading premium brand and a nationwide company operating over 40 years.
Our client, a large multi-site Automotive Accident Repair Centre based in the Pontypridd region, are currently looking to recruit a Bodyshop Controller to join their busy site!
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and accountable for 10+ members of staff in the bodyshop, your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day control of the bodyshop staff.
- Liaise with overall site manager and bodyshop team to ensure best process.
- Ensure customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of the Department.
- Monitor individual and bodyshop efficiencies to ensure key performance indicators are met.
- To calculate and manage the effective use of the bodyshop.
- Plan the distribution of work among the team utilising available skills mix.
- Identify individual training and development needs.
- Manage liaison between bodyshop and reception on customer vehicle progress.
- Manage bodyshop standards in accordance with HSO requirements.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Pontypridd region or live within a reasonable commuting distance to Pontypridd and will need to have a proven track record in running a successful automotive bodyshop. Overall you will have excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills and team orientation, be results orientated, have problem solving and decision making skills, put a focus on quality and reliability, and be IT literate. You will also need to have a UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work as a Bodyshop Controller our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary circa £32,000 per annum depending on experience
- Generous uncapped team/site performance related bonus
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing accident repair group in the South Wales region.
- You are required to work a 46 hours per week Monday to Thursday/Tuesday to Friday 6:00am to 6:00pm giving you a 3 day weekend every week!
If this Bodyshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Pntypridd please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.