£34000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Basic Salary Up to £33,000
08:00 – 17:30 – 1 in 3 Sats 08:30 – 12:00
Accident Repair Company
Horsham, West Sussex
Accident Repair Group
We are seeking a Bodyshop Quality Controller in the Horsham area for our client a well-known accident repair company.
Our Client is a long established Vehicle Accident Repair Centre, they have a great reputation in the local area for quality work, 4+ Stars on Google and a BSI Approved Bodyshop They predominantly work exclusively with Prestige brands and have a strong relationship with major insurance companies.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £33,000
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with a large Group.
Duties of a Quality Controller with our Client
- As part of a team of specialists you be responsible for review and sign off the full rectification and repair of vehicles to manufacturer and company standards.
- You will also working closely with the Workshop Controller assisting them with administrative duties and covering holidays and absence.
- Inspection of all paint shop repair activities ensuring they are completed to manufacturer guidelines and specifications.
- Ensure that work is carried out to meet customer deadlines.
- Responsible for performing the cosmetic checks to panels and paintwork, on a variety of vehicles, ensuring that the correct levels of repair meet company high standards.
- Reporting / rectifying any issues or defects
- Up-keep of records
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
What our Client expects of their Quality Controller
- The successful Bodyshop Quality Controller will have experience within a Bodyshop environment and have a strong eye for detail to identify faults
- Ideally you are qualified to NVQ level 3/City & Guilds or ATA qualified with a solid Bodyshop background – as a Bodyshop Controller, Workshop Manager or Quality Controller within a Car Dealership, Body Repairer or Crash Repair Centre.
- You come from a fast-paced background – you know how to work in a standard job time structure with a focus on producing compliant, high-quality work.
- You can do more than one thing at once – you can be sure you will never be looking for something to do, so being able to prioritise and plan your work is key.
- You get involved in every part of our business – you take pride being part of the team and are keen to help colleagues with a hands-on, can-do approach to getting things done.
- You take pride in providing a great customer experience each day - you understand what is important to your customers and suppliers.
- Full UK driving licence (preferred)
If this Bodyshop Quality Controller interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Bodyshop Advisor, MET Technician, Paint Sprayer, VDA, Estimator, Bodyshop Manager, Panel Beater, Smart Repairer, or other Automotive Jobs & Accident Repair jobs in Horsham, Redhill, Crawley, Pulborough, Burgess Hill, Brighton, Hove, Lewes, East Grinstead, Shoreham, Worthing, Lancing, Newhaven, Peacehaven, Haywards Heath, East Sussex & West Sussex.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.