£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Up to £13-15 per hour plus bonus earned.
46 hours on a 4-day 12-hour shift pattern (discussed further upon application)
Chance to join an industry leading leading accident repair group.
Our client, a growing automotive accident repair group with multiple sites across the the South Wales/South West England region, are currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional Vehicle Paint Technician to join their centre in Hereford.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a team, as a Vehicle Paint Technician your key objectives will include:
- Preparing and priming vehicle bodywork to our client and manufacturers' specification.
- Mixing and colour-matching, painting all repaired areas to a high standard, and polishing as appropriate.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping/health and safety standards and orderly administration of your work.
In order to be eligible you will need to have current or recent experience working as a Vehicle Paint Technician. Formal qualifications as a Vehicle Paint Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent would be desirable however our client is willing to consider candidates with strong "on the job" experience that are able to work to their meticulous standards.
Overall you will have a good eye for detail, be a team player with good communication skills, have an aptitude for multi-tasking, and have a UK driving license with minimal points.
Paint Sprayers with an ATA accreditation or experience working to BSI 10125 Kitemark Standards would be highly beneficial but it is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Paint Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £13-£15 per hour depending upon experience.
- Generous uncapped incentivised bonus structure achieving £7,500+ per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Access to further training/development programmes.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing automotive accident repair group with multiple sites across the the South Wales/South West England region
- You are required to work a 46 hours per week Monday to Thursday or Tuesday to Friday from 6:00am to 6:00pm giving you a 3 day weekend every week.
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hereford please contact Jack at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.