£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Basic Salary up to £34,000
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30, 1 in 2/3 Sats 08:30 – 12:00
Horsham, West Sussex
Accident Repair Group
We are seeking an Estimator/VDA in the Horsham area for our client a well-known accident repair company.
Our Client is a long established Vehicle Accident Repair Centre, they have a great reputation in the local area for quality work, 4+ Stars on Google and a BSI Approved Bodyshop They work with multiple manufacturers and have a strong relationship with major insurance companies.
They are seeking an Estimator to join their Horsham team! This a great opportunity to join a thriving part of the accident repair business. Our Client offers a fully equipped workshop with regular updating of equipment.
What’s on Offer?
- Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:30, 1 in 2/3 08:30 – 12:00
- Basic Salary: £34,000
- Opportunity for Bonus
- Supportive Workshop Environment
What’s will you be doing?
- To handle customer enquiries and queries promptly and efficiently.
- Supervising and training unqualified staff as necessary
- Liaising with customers by phone and in person
- Liaising with insurance companies and work providers
- Estimating damage to customers vehicles
- Estimating using insurance companies preferred computer system
- Estimating on or off site
- Valuating vehicle to repair costs
- Estimating by insurer and work providers guidelines
- Ordering correct parts with parts department (genuine or non genuine)
- Obtaining correct repair methods
- Updating customers, insurers and work providers of repair status
- Liaising with other departments
- Updating online insurance/work provider systems
- Imaging vehicles throughout stages and uploading them
- Creating job cards with repair methods attached
- Obtaining repair authority
- Updating records on Autoflow
- Working to BSI0125 guidelines
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Full UK Driving licences
- Previous Experience within an ARC Estimating Position
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- To be a team player
If this VDA/Estimator Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs such as Estimator, Vehicle Damage Assessor, VDA, Bodyshop Manager, Bodyshop Workshop Controller, MET Technician, Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater in Horsham, Redhill, Crawley, Pulborough, Burgess Hill, Brighton, Hove, Lewes, East Grinstead, Shoreham, Worthing, Lancing, Newhaven, Peacehaven, Haywards Heath, East Sussex & West Sussex.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch wiith Martin Bane.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!