£26000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am-6.00pm
- Saturday 8.30am-5.00pm (every Saturday worked)
- Sundays 10.00am-4.00pm (every other Sunday with Sunday rate of £75)
- One day off every week during the week.
- Salary: Up to £24,000 basic + bonus = OTE up to £26,000 p.a.
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 20 days + Bank Holidays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our Fast-Fit client requires a Service Vehicle Technician to work to the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
In this important role in their automotive service departments you will be fully competent in the servicing and repair of vehicles, to the highest standards.
Duties will include carry out:
- Basic Servicing
- Brake Pad changes
- Exhaust repairs and changes
- Cambelt changes
- Tyre Fitting and wheel alignment
- MOT Repairs
As well as technical competence in the mechanics of a vehicle, you may have a thorough knowledge of the electrical and electronic components of a vehicle and be comfortable with using the latest diagnostic equipment to identify and rectify faults.
You must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics, have a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
Motor Trade experience as a Vehicle Technician is essential.
If this Fast Fit / Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southend-On-Sea please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.