£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
40 hours per week: Monday to Friday, 8am til 5pm
NO Weekends! Reputable Independent Garage
Our automotive client requires a Senior Service Advisor to join their well established Independent Garage in the Warwick area.
They are looking for experience Senior Service Advisors or Workshop Controllers to help run their Service Reception.
Technical Skill required:
- Good knowledge of the mechanical and electrical elements of motor vehicles.
- Familiar with abbreviations, terms and nomenclature used in the motor vehicle environment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to update and advise customer on technical issues
- Able to schedule work a liaise with Workshop Manager
- Team player, trust worthy and adaptable
The successful candidate must have the desire to succeed and the drive to achieve all targets set whilst consistently motivating your team and helping to deliver 1st class service to their customers!
Our client runs a very successful dealership and offers a fantastic work/life balance and a very competitive package!
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If you are interested in this Automotive Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Warwick, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!