£18500 per annum
about 2 months ago
Fixed Term Contract
Basic Salary £18,500
Are you working in an Administrative Role needing a new role?
Do you work in the motor trade and have the relevant skills to make a success of the position or are you from outside the trade and seeking to build a career in a new industry?
Our clients are seeking a Sales Administrator to join their dealership in Grimsby as a key part of the dealership team. This role is support to both our sales and finance teams. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to use organisation and administration skills to assist the vehicle sale process.
The successful candidate will have previous administration experience, with strong IT skills including Excel. In addition to your experience, you will demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to follow robust processes
- Strong organisation and time management skills
Duties of the Role and Requirements:
- Arrange invoicing for vehicle sales
- Maintain vehicle stock records as per vehicle purchases and sales
- Coordinate preparation of customer orders within the sales department
- Collate deal files for handover to customers
- Organise registration and taxation of new vehicles
- Liaise with the workshop team to ensure required works are completed
What the Successful Candidate Will Get:
- A career with an automotive business with a fantastic reputation.
- Guidance from a highly experienced and friendly team.
- The chance to work win a close-knit environment with many long-servers.
- The chance to gain experience in the Auto-Motive world
Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Administrative roles in Norwich please contact Martyn Nantongwe at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.