£25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Up to £24,500 per year
39 Hours per Week
Interested in working with the latest makes a models of Vehicles? Our Client is a successful Nationwide Business who have recently expanded operations to the Southampton area seeking a Vehicle Handler for their vehicle distribution business.
This role does not require qualifications except a Full UK driving Licence! It’s a great entry role or an end of career position for any budding applicant!
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £24,500
- A supportive Management Structure
- Tyre & Tool Purchase Scheme
- Company Uniform
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Pension
- Staff Car Parking
- Future Development Opportunities with Group. – It’s a great time to join with a pathway for development and on-going expansion!
Duties of a Vehicle Handler with our Client
- Vehicle Test Drives
- Checking vehicles upon arrival and dispatch
- Moving 60+ vehicles per day from within / between storage compounds and loading bays
- Vehicle specific inspections
- Stock Checks
- General maintenance and upkeep of compounds
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Handler
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Experience in the motor trade advantageous
- Mechanically minded
- Experience working with cars advantageous
- Good communicator
- Team working ability and skills
- Down to earth disposition
- Reasonable IT
If this Driver interests, you and you would like to know more about it Vehicle Handler, Delivery Driver, Tyre Fitter, Windscreen Fitter, Smart Repairer, MET Technician, Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, Apprentice Technician, Apprentice Mechanic, LCV Technician, Van Mechanic, Commercial Vehicle Mechanic, Master Technician, Car Mechanic, or other Automotive Jobs in Southampton, Romsey, Eastleigh, Portsmouth, Chandlers Ford, Winchester, Salisbury, Ringwood, Totton, Fawley, Fareham, Hedge End, Shirley, Chichester, Havant, Cosham, Littlehampton, Bognor Regis, Petersfield, Waterlooville, Andover, and Hampshire please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
If this Vehicle Handler Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Norwich please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.