£25000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- £15,000 basic salary with £25,000 annual earnings.
- 41 hour week Monday to Friday.
- Fantastic chance to start a career in the motor trade.
Our client, a large franchise approved car dealer group based throughout South Wales, are currently looking to recruit a Car Handover Specialist to join their sales team at one of their dealerships in Swansea.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working as part of a friendly sales team, your key responsibilities shall include:
- Track all car orders progressing through our client’s departments until handover and ensure every vehicle is handed over in a professional and timely manner.
- Keep all customers informed of collection dates and times.
- Demonstrate car’s features before the customer leave our client’s premises.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed on time and handed into the correct departments.
- Liaising with customers after handover and keeping them happy.
- Ensuring positive customer feedback is met after each handover using internal systems.
- Making sure the car is fully prepared, managing the process to ensure all the work is completed to the agreed timescales.
- Checking all the paperwork with the customer, from car specification to finance documents are completed to company standards.
This is a unique role for our client so they are looking for someone with a strong customer service focus, a full UK driving licence with minimal points, and be situated within a reasonable commuting distance of Swansea. In order to be eligible you must be from a customer facing background, ideally with an element of sales, be organized and have the ability to manage a diary system, and be able to excite all customers on our client’s brand and reputation. Prior car knowledge and an interest in the motor trade would be highly advantageous however is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Handover Specialist our client is offering:
- Basic salary of £15,000 per annum.
- Access to performance related bonus scheme providing an uncapped on-target-earnings of £25,000+ per annum (discussed further upon application).
- 30 days annual leave.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full training/development provided.
- Fantastic career prospects with a large family run car dealer group in the South Wales region
- Working hours from 9:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with an hour lunch and one 7:00pm late shift per week. Due to the nature of the role occasional weekend work might be required however you shall receive a day off in the week to compensate for this when it happens.
If this Handover Specialist Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swansea please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.