£31000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Salary: up to £28,000 basic + bonus = OTE up to £31,000 p.a.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm + Saturday rota worked.
Company: Main / Franchise Car Dealership.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our Main Car Dealer client is looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor to join their growing dealership. They have a team in place who are determined to deliver the highest standards of service our customers deserve and invite you, an automotive experience service advisor, to be a part of our team.
Within this Service Advisor Role:
- You will be delivering a seamless experience to their customers in the Aftersales department, dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner.
- You will portray a positive first impression, advising on technical queries or issues.
- Book vehicles into the department for work to be carried out, informing customers of the progress of their vehicle.
- Advise the customer on repairs and parts and finalising the invoice on completion of required work.
For this Service Advisor role, we are looking for you to have:
- Previous Main Car Dealer Service Advisor experience; this is essential for you to be considered.
- You will also have experience of Kerridge (DMS) system.
- Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance.
- As is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst meeting targets and deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills and have a proactive approach to customer service.
If your application is successful, they will need to complete employment checks prior to you starting with them. Depending on the role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. They may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
For this role they are offering a basic salary that is negotiable dependent upon skills and experience with an OTE of £31,000 plus company benefits!
Motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chingford please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!