£60000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our client, a well-established and fantastic company to work for with a busy showroom, hardworking and friendly team. They are looking for an already experienced Sales Executive to grow their team.
Our Client is offering the successful Sales Executive
- A Basic Salary of £15,000 with the opportunity to earn £45,000 - £60,000 PA
- Working hours of Monday to Saturday with a Set Day Off. Only 1 in 3 Sunday's.
- Company Benefits
- Realistic On Target Earning’s.
- An excellent opportunity to excel your career!
Duties of a Sales Executive
- Ensure clients receive credible and thorough advice through their detailed knowledge of our brand and products
- Extract all opportunities from both incoming enquiries as well as from dedicated customer follow-up and prospecting activities, to deliver a truly unique customer experience.
- Follow the sales process prospecting to maximise sales opportunities and customer loyalty
- Demonstrate vehicles and options, including test drives, ensuring customer safety, adhering to legal regulations and internal procedures
- Fully maintain accurate data relating to customers and enquiries
- Carry out an accurate appraisal of all vehicles presented for part exchange
- Keep updated with the FCA Compliance Assessment, working within the Insurance Code of Business guidelines
- Achieve Sales Executive accreditation.
What our Client expects of their Sales Executive
- Proven Track Record and Stable Job History
- To understand and assist in the delivery of Business Strategy and Objectives
- Deliver an agreed level of service to the Internal and External Customer, Business Partners and External Suppliers
- Take ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of Business requirements
- Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained
- Ensure the appropriate level of management control and system exploitation is applied to all relevant systems
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
If you are interested in hearing more about this Sales Executive role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!