£29000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-6:00pm + Alternate Saturdays worked 8:30am-1.00pm.
Salary: up to £25,000 basic + bonus = OTE up to £29,000 p.a.
Contact: Full Time, Permanent.
Our motor trade client is a well established Main Franchise Dealer with an excellent reputation in the locality, they are actively looking for a skilled and knowledgeable Parts Advisor.
They are a fantastic company to work for where staff morale and good working practices are important to them to ensure their customers receive a fit class service!
Working as part of a team, with a strong work ethic and hands-on approach is paramount. In this role you will ensure that the right part is in the right place at, the right time.
- Ensuring workshop staff have their allocated parts ready for the tasks they need to perform as per information on job cards.
- Dealing with retail customers, both walk in’s and over the phone.
- Maintaining and ensuring all documentation and electronic records are complete, accurate and aligned with any governing quality standards.
- Ensuring accurate parts stock takes are undertaken.
- Being integral in championing and maintaining a culture of customer service excellence; ensuring that the expectations and requirements of customers are delivered upon.
- Delivering upon the Company’s Aftersales customer experience, as per the training, guidance and expectations given.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with the Aftersales Team.
To assist you there are systems and processes in place including a computerised stock and order, dealer management system, so you will ideally need to be IT literate.
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail, excellent organisation skills and a proven track record as an Automotive Parts Advisor.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chelmsford please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!