£39000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are in search of a MET Technician to join our Client’s Independent Bodyshop in the Twickenham area.
Our Client is an Independent Bodyshop with a close-knit working environment and well-respected reputation. They are looking for an experienced MET Technician to join their team with excellent in-house opportunities to allow you to progress your career to the next level!
Our client is offering the successful MET Technician:
- Hourly rate of £18ph!
- Monday to Friday Working Hours 8am - 5pm!
- No Weekends!
- Overtime is Available!
Duties of a MET Technician:
- Carry out all mechanical and bodywork on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for roadworthiness.
What our Client expects of their MET Technician:
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
- ATA would be advantageous but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this MET Technician role, or others we have in the Twickenham area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!