Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary Dependent on Experience
0191 446 0461
about 2 months ago
Hours: 3 shift patterns on a rota, 40 hours per week. Weekends on rota paid at overtime.
An opportunity has arisen and we are recruiting for a Parts Advisor to join the busy team at our Commercial Main Dealer client in Newcastle.
The ideal Parts Advisor will ensure the highest levels of customer service are reached at all times. Candidates must enjoy working with people, be a proven team player, advise and assist internal and external customers to ascertain which parts are required, supply all necessary vehicle and trailer parts required to satisfy their needs, and obtain non-stocked items as quickly as possible. Experience in the Motor trade is essential, as is experience as a Parts Advisor.
Key duties of this Commercial Parts Advisor role include:
- Advise and assist customers both external and internal (service/sales)
- Handle all customer enquiries via telephone and in person in a prompt, helpful and efficient manner
- Liaise closely with the customers to ensure that they are always kept informed about the progress of orders
- Attend any workstation within the Parts Department and to carry out all duties necessary for smooth running of the department
- Ensure that correct authorisation for parts purchases have been obtained from the customer at all time
- Carry out loading/ unloading of collection/ deliveries
- Follow the correct procedures for warranty and repair & maintenance and surcharges in line with the company and manufacturer
- Liaise with colleagues as required
- Assist in stock checks and ensure that all paperwork associated with the department is completed
Our client is a rapidly expanding company with new sites imminent at 2 locations. They value hard work and determination, and offer huge opportunities for training and development within the group.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.