£30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Due to continued growth our clients are seeking experienced Installation Engineers to join their team working all over London installing domestic appliances.
- A competitive Salary of £25,000-£30,000 DOE
- Permanent, Full time
- Based in London area
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Access to a range of offers and discounts on electrical products
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company van and uniform
About the Installation Engineer role:
Our engineers are required to:
- Attend up to 6 Installations per day, both freestanding and integrated
- Complete installations efficiently, cleanly and to regulation.
- Hard wire plugs where necessary and rehang cabinet doors on all integrated appliances
- Ensure Van stock is kept up to date so that consumables are always available in order to be able to complete every installation possible.
- Go above and beyond to complete installations even when complications arise like carpentry work needed etc
- You will have previous experience in installing domestic appliances
- Good track record in completing installations
- 2 Years previous experience in installations
- Good understanding of the electrical principles associated with appliance install.
- Gas qualifications beneficial
If you are interested in hearing more about this Installation Engineer opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.