£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Exciting opportunity
- Basic £25k and a Bonus of £30k (DOE)
Our Client is looking for a Service Engineer to join their highly successful team
Due to continued growth our clients are seeking experienced Service Engineers to join their team working all over London repairing and replacing domestic appliances.
Benefits for the successful Service Engineer will include:
- A competitive Salary of £25,000-£30,000 DOE
- Permanent, Full time
- Based in London area
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Company van and uniform
The Service Engineer would be required to:
- Attend up to 7 repairs a day, no more than this!
- Perform diagnostic of problem with appliance and complete the repair if van stock allows or if parts are not needed in order to resolve.
- Keep our live system up to date with reports, photo's and information needed to progress the repair as fast as possible.
- Install parts that have been ordered for each address which can be delivered to a storage box near your home for convenience (automated alerts will tell you when parts have been delivered)
- Repair all makes of appliances.
Key Requirements for the Service Engineer:
- You must have previous experience repairing and maintaining domestic appliances.
- Full UK driving licence
- Good interpersonal skills
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Tidy in your work
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Engineer opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are specialists in Engineering Recruitment. We specialise in local, national and world wide Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment. If you are looking for a new role within Engineering please contact our team of Engineering recruitment specialists today.