£70000 per annum
about 2 months ago
£25,000 basic with £65,000 OTE
Torquay, Devon area
Our client a Motor Home Dealer in the Exeter area is currently looking to hire a Sales Manager for their busy branch.
The ideal Motorhome Sales Manager must be able to demonstrate strong management and leadership skills, together with a sound understanding of the sales processes and possess a basic fundamental knowledge of new & used vehicle sales.
You should also have the ability to cope well with the various demands of the role. Caravan and trailer experience preferred but not essential.
As a Motorhome Sales Manager, You would need to be able to:
- Maximise sales and profitability.
- Analyse accounts and forecast accurately.
- Ensure all departments are adhering to the Sales Process.
- Ensure all costs are managed and controlled within budgeted levels.
- Maintain the correct staffing levels required to achieve the departmental objectives.
- Ensure that our sales facilities always meet manufacturer standards.
- Make sure we are fully FCA compliant at all times.
- Maintain direct liaison with manufacturer representatives.
- Implement new car quarterly marketing plans and strategies.
- Comprehend and act upon local CMA GMAP data.
- Achieve financial targets whilst delivering KPI’s and customer service at the highest levels.
If you are interested in this Motorhome Sales Manager Job or any other Automotive Jobs in the South West, please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!