£29000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Family-Run Automotive Business
Basic Salary: up to £26,000 for the right person depending on experience
Do you have experience in a motor trade service department? Are you ready to hit the ground running?
Would you like to join a long-established business in which the average length of service is over 10 years?
The Service Advisor Role / What you will need:
- You will need motor trade experience in the service department - no amount of time specified - or knowledge of how a service department works.
- You will look after the service desk and have a passion for upselling additional products and services - this is a role for a true "people-person"
- The successful candidate will be willing to embrace the company culture - this is a longstanding business with a close-knit, loyal workforce.
- You will be willing to learn and get involved in other areas of the business where necessary.
What the Successful Service Advisor will get:
- A rewarding, varied and responsible role.
- Employment within a business with an outstanding local reputation.
- A career. People who join this client stay for a long time.
- A competitive basic salary of up to £26,000.
- Different ways to earn your bonus and commission so you will never be without.
- Escape the world of the PLCs and large dealer groups.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in North Lincolnshire please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.