£45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Above Average Salary
Mon-Fri 8AM/5PM NO WEEKENDS
Fantastic Unique Business
Our client is currently looking for a Skilled vehicle Build Technician to rebuild rally and race cars to the highest level.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Competitive Salary – Depending On Experience
- Monday to Friday
- Prestigious/Luxury Brand
- Various Staff Perks
Duties of a Vehicle Build Technician with our Client:
- Building and rebuild of bespoke competition cars to an extremely high level.
- Excellent workshop knowledge & technical skills.
- High attention to detail.
- The ability to communicate effectively and resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Good communication, organisation and inter-personal skills.
- Be flexible and possess a good sense of humour.
- Be able to manage your time and prioritise your workload.
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Previous competition car build experience is essential.
- Previous historic competition work would be an advantage.
- Experience working on Porsches of all ages and types would be an advantage.
- Full Driving licence – Essential.
- Personal references will be taken up separately.
If this Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Oxford, please contact Charlotte Lightfoot at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.