£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Prestige Car Dealership
Basic Salary £33,000 - OTE £40,000
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 18:00, 1 in 2 Saturdays 08:00 – 13:00
Experienced Automotive Workshop Controller Required for a National Prestige Dealership Group!
Due to an influx of new business, a unique opportunity has arisen within the Winchester area to work with one of the biggest brands in the automotive trade within one of the best groups in the dealer network!
Our Client a Well-known Car Dealership, part of a large regional group, is looking for an Experienced Workshop Controller with excellent Technical and Leadership skills to join their busy and expanding team.
In return, our Client is prepared to offer a competitive salary package, and the opportunity to work with a well-established dealer.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary of up to £33,000
- On target earnings of £40,000
- A supportive Management Structure
- Annual Awards Recognition Opportunity
- Full Systems & Process Training
- 22 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Discounts on Products
- Future Development Opportunities with a Large Group.
Duties of a Workshop Controller with our Client
- Lead, manage and motivate a team of qualified and apprentice technicians
- Allocate work orders to technicians, and manage technician clocking on/off, and rostering
- Ensure workshop operations meet brand standards for quality by conducting regular quality checks on completed works
- Drive service profitability by ensuring maximum time save and upsell
- Manage and update workshop technical solutions including eVHC and service booking database
- Provide outstanding customer service to service customers both face to face and by phone
- Assist and work closely with the Service Advisor team as required
- Ability to offer assistance with practical workshop tasks during peak periods
What our Client expects of their Workshop Controller
- Previous Automotive Workshop Controller, ideally from a franchised dealership (brand experience flexible)
- Strong IT skills, ideally with experience administering eVHC software
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team
- A professional and calm approach with strong customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to foresee potential barriers
If this Workshop Controller Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Service Team Leader, Senior Service Advisor, Assistant Service Manager, Aftersales Manager, Fast-Fit Branch Manager, Master Technician, Car Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, HGV Mechanic, MET Technician, Stripper, Fitter, or other Automotive Jobs in Winchester, Andover, Basingstoke, Alton, Farnham, Petersfield, Eastleigh, Romsey, Stockbridge, Salisbury, Southampton, Chandlers Ford, Fair Oak, Bishops Waltham, Newbury, Hedge End, Fareham, Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Havant and Hampshire please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Winchester please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.