£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £37,500 OTE £40,000 +
- Unique Employer – Productions Company!
- Bespoke Vehicle Modifications
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 16:00
- State of the Art Workshop!
- Redhill, Surrey
Our Client a highly unique productions company are seeking a Paint Sprayer looking for lots of variety in their craft, for their state of the art 35,000 sq foot workshop based in the Redhill area!
Our Client has been operating for nearly over 20 Years, initially in the bespoke vehicle modification sector and expanding operations into areas beyond imagination!
From Busses to Bugatti’s, Classic vehicles through to complete Custom-built road, Ferraris to Ferris Wheels and from Maserati’s to Mobility Scooters our Client creates unique designs for some of the biggest brands in the world.
Due to significant investment in the business, a relocation of workshop to a facility opened in 2020 and increased demand our Client is seeking a Paint Sprayer who is happy to adapt their skills to the job at hand.
If you’ve got experience within Paint Spraying and/or shot blasting, whether it be within Vehicle Accident Repair, Aviation, Rolling Stock or Vehicle Restoration, this role ensures that no day or project is the same!
What’s in it for the Paint Sprayer?
- A Competitive Basic Salary of up to £37,500
- Opportunity for overtime
- State of the Art Facilities
- Unique Working Environment
- Option for Work days at Major Events & Shows
- Company Events
- Flexible Working Hours
- Wellness Programme
- Company Pension
Duties of Paint Sprayer with our Client
- Using specific paint systems
- Following instructional brief from workshop management
- Following safety procedures
- Interacting with colleagues and customers to discuss repair work carried out.
- Mixing and colour-matching, painting all repaired areas to a high standard, and polishing as appropriate.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Ensuring work is completed in a timely and professional fashion
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
What our Client expects of their Paint Sprayer
- You will have either a recognized qualification in a Paint Spraying Capacity and ideally time served experience.
- Ideally you will have a previous working experience in a Paint Sprayer role within a busy Vehicle Accident Repair, Aviation, Rolling Stock, Events & Productions or Vehicle Restoration based position
- The ability to produce a high quality of Paint repair from start to finish.
- Preferably you will have your own equipment and guns, specialist equipment provided
- Experience using solvent and water based paints
- Right to Work in UK
- Full UK Driving Licence
If this Paint Sprayer Role interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Shot blaster, Painter, Vehicle Restorer, Classic Car Technician, Smart Repairer, or other Automotive Jobs Crawley, Redhill, Gatwick, Reigate, Dorking, Leatherhead, Caterham, Coulsdon, South Croydon, Horley, East Grinstead, Horsham, Brighton, Lewes, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, Pulborough, Hassocks, Uckfield, West Sussex & Surrey please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.