£34000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Fully negotiable salary pending experience and current earnings..
- 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Our client, a large automotive accident repair centre based in the Gloucester region, are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Panel Technician to join their business.
Working as part of a team and reporting to the Bodyshop Manager, this role offers you the opportunity to use your technical expertise and attention to detail to produce high quality results.
the Vehicle Panel Technician's daily responsibilities will include:
- Undertake replacement and repair of damaged or compromised bodywork panels
- Complete chassis and framework repairs
- Accurately assess vehicle damage and apply appropriate methods to produce a high quality repair
- Conduct bumper and door repair works as required
- Ensure all panel beating/repair works meet internal and third parts quality standards
- Work as part of a team to ensure bodyshop operations run efficiently and safely
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Panel Technician to NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent as a minimum. You will need to hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Candidates with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Panel Technician our client is offering:
- Fully negotiable starting salary pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to a performance related bonus scheme
- 23 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays (holiday allowance increases over length of service).
- Full in-house training provided.
- Company benefits including free MOT's and 50% discount on vehicle services, free eye test, dental and therapy treatments, online retailer discounts, and a workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing accident repair centre.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday.
If this Vehicle Panel Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.