£34000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Vehicle Paint Technician required in Gloucester.
- Fully negotiable salary pending experience and current earnings.
- 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with flexible start/finish times.
Our client, a franchise approved car dealer group established across the West Midlands/South West England, are currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional Paint Technician to join their busy bodyshop in Gloucester.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a friendly team in modern facilities, your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and priming vehicle bodywork to our client and manufacturers' specification.
- Mixing and colour-matching, painting all repaired areas to a high standard, and polishing as appropriate.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping/health and safety standards and orderly administration of your work.
In order to be eligible you will need to have current or recent experience working as a Vehicle Paint Technician. Formal qualifications as a Vehicle Paint Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent would be desirable however our client is willing to consider candidates with strong "on the job" experience that are able to work to their meticulous standards. Overall you will have a good eye for detail, be a team player with good communication skills, have an aptitude for multi-tasking, and have a UK driving license with minimal points. Candidates with an ATA accreditation or experience working to BSI 10125 Kitemark Standards would be highly beneficial but it is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Paint Technician our client is offering:
- Fully negotiable starting salary pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to a performance related bonus scheme
- 23 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays (holiday allowance increases over length of service).
- Full in-house training provided.
- Company pension and staff benefits scheme including health care provisions, staff purchase discounts, and online retailer discounts
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a a company awarded a "One Star'’ status for ‘Best Companies to Work For'.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with flexibility on start/finish times.
If this Vehicle Paint Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.