£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- New/Used Car Sales Executive required in Pontypridd.
- £40,000+ uncapped annual earnings and company car.
- Monday to Saturday with a scheduled day off every other week.
- Chance to work with a growing forward thinking multi-award winning car brand.
Our client, franchise approved car dealership situated in Pontypridd, are currently looking to recruit a New/Used Car Sales Executive to join their dealership.
Reporting to the Brand Manager and working as part of a team of three, as a New/Used Car Sales Executive you will be required to sell new and used cars, accessories, finance, finance related products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets.
You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advice customers of any delays that may progress.
You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing their new car.
New/Used Car Sales Executives must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce customer to the Service Department team where possible and demonstrate the cars features and offer any other support that may be required.
Due to the nature of this role you will need to have recent or current experience in car sales, ideally within a franchise approved car dealership however our client is open to considering candidates from a used car background.
Overall you will have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company and the brand they represent.
You will need to be brand focused, capable of working independently, and have the energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity.
A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work as a New/Used Car Sales Executive our client is offering:
- Basic annual salary of £15,000 with uncapped on-target-earnings of £40,000+ per annum based on sales performance.
- Used of a personal company car.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Access to full manufacturer accredited training.
- Fantastic career prospects with a family run business that is the oldest car dealer group in South Wales.
- Working hours from 8:30am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with a scheduled day off every other week and 9:00am-5:00pm Saturday.
If this Car Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Pontypridd please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.