£36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Starting salary up to £26-28,000 basic with an OTE of £36,000
- Hours worked will be 8:30am to 5:30pm
- 1 in 2 Saturdays paid at overtime
Our client a franchise approved car dealership in Newport requires an experienced and professional Parts Manager to join their busy Parts Department.
Working as part of a friendly team, as a Parts Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- To ensure all customers are served in a professional and efficient manner to gain retention.
- To maximise profitability in accordance with parts budget
- To ensure stock levels are maintained to a high standard.
- To maintain a good working environment for all staff and motivate by good leadership.
- To communicate effectively with staff, customers and suppliers.
- To train and develop staff to a satisfactory level of performances
- Invoice verification
- Ensure returns are sent back in line with supplier’s guidelines
- To participate and control perpetual stock checking achieving 3 full checks a year and investigating into stocking differences.
- To ensure Service 24hr vans are stock checked and all MBUK stock requirements are maintained.
- To maintain a high degree of tidiness in the parts department
- Ensure all cash invoices are cleared daily
- Responsible for banking daily cash
- To promote the sales of manufacturers parts and stimulate the parts business through workshop outlets achieving monthly sales targets
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Newport region or live within an easily commutable distance of Newport.
You will need to hold recent or current automotive vehicle parts experience at a supervisory level or a senior level, ideally working within a dealership, however our client is also very interested in candidates from a motor factor background within a similar role capacity.
Ideally you will have working experience using the dealer management system Kerridge.
You will also need to be IT literate given you will work daily with a dealer management and electronic parts catalogue system, hold a UK driving license with minimal points, and have strong customer service/sales skills with a friendly and charismatic manner.
For your hard work as a Parts Manager, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £26-28,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- OTE of circa £36,000 per annum
- Workplace pension scheme.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays
- Fantastic career development prospects with a well-regarded local business.
- Working hours will be 8:30am to 5:30pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays paid at overtime
If this Parts Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.