£24000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are seeking a Service Administrator to join our Client's well-established Commercial Main Dealer in the Swindon area.
They are looking for an experienced Service Administrator to join their team providing excellent customer services based in the Front Reception, meeting and greeting customers in person and on the phone!
Our Client is offering the successful Service Administrator:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £24,000
- Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm, every third Saturday 8am - 12pm
- A close-knit family friendly working environment
Duties of a Service Administrator with our Client:
- Booking customers in the diary and manage the front desk reception area
- Meeting and greeting customers in person and on the phone
- Liaise with the workshop controller
- Follow company procedure
- Paper work processing
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
What our Client expects of their Service Administrator:
- Previous experience within a Service role (Commercial or Car)
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Service Administrator to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Administrator role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!