£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Independent Service Centre
£30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Independent Garage Specialising in all makes and models
Our Client, is looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic with good solid work history. This is a great opportunity to work within a garage where you will be treated as more than just a number. They have a great reputation with both customers and employees.
The Duties for this Car Mechanic role, may include:
- Fault finding and repairs
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
Requirements for this Vehicle Technician, may include:
- Full driving licence
- Own tool set
- Able to work unsupervised
- Be highly professional in their approach to work and produce quality workmanship
Working hours are Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:30 with 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings.
The basic salary is experienced dependable in the region of £30,000 - £35,000.
This role is one of many Car Mechanic and MOT Tester Vacancies in West London & Surrey, please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement for other Motor Trade Jobs similar to this.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.