£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Monday – Friday: 8.00am-5.00pm.
- Saturday rota: (1 in 3) 8.00am-12.00pm.
- Basic Salary Circa £35.5K, OTE Circa £40K
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client a Well – Established Main Dealer requires a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic to join their team.
The majority of their work is working on prestige vehicles. They have a long standing and loyal customer base who expects the best service possible. They have a fantastic family-feel working environment and use of top of the range bespoke diagnostic systems.
Experience Required/Responsibilities of the Job:
- Working out the estimated time and cost for jobs.
- Carrying out standard servicing, repairs and replacing damaged parts.
- Fault finding and minor electrical work.
- Road testing the vehicle to check the repair work.
- MOT Testing (if qualified).
Able to competently Repair and Replace:
- Servicing through to more technical jobs.
- Timing Belts/Cambelts.
- Fuel Pumps.
- Brakes and Clutches.
You must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics and ideally have a lengthy proven track record working within a professional autmotive workshop. A positive, professional 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
Motor trade experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician/Mechanic is essential
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in East or West Sussex please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.