£24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £21,000 - £24,000 OTE
- 40 hours a week, Mon - Fri alternate Saturday mornings
- Reputable company who value their staff & have some great staff perks
This is a fantastic opportunity to get on-board with our client's dealership at their Lancaster site.
They are looking for a Service Advisor with the drive and enthusiasm to push the business forward.
Working in the small but friendly and passionate team you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and learn more about the Group.
The main purpose of the Service Advisor job is to maximise service department profitability through the use of professional sales techniques, maximising customer awareness of all available workshop services and to work effectively within the dealership to ensure industry-leading customer care and satisfaction at all times.
Roles & Responsibilities for the Service Advisor:
- You will be the first contact for the customer as they enter the dealership
- Explain the repair process and then book the customers vehicles in
- You must be able effectively sell products and services as well as making customer bookings
- Communicating with the workshop technicians and customers to ascertain the level of work required and gain authorisation
- To make the customers experience as enjoyable as possible, whilst providing the very highest level of customer service
- Raise job cards and Provide customer estimates, according to company policy on schedules and pricing.
- Calculate charges for all parts, labour and service repairs, ensuring the accuracy of charging structure.
- Be able to meet all deadlines as set by Line Manager and company procedures.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety, environmental and Company policies and procedures
- Ensure accurate documentation for warranty work in line with requirements and dealership policy
- Ensure jobs in progress are monitored, and report problems to Line Manager
What you get in return for your hard work as a Service Advisor:
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- On going Training and Development
- Work Place Pension after 3 months
- Friendly atmosphere
- Uniform provided
- Car Benefit Scheme available after 6 months
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lancaster please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.