£31500 per annum
about 1 month ago
- 45 Hours per week – Week 1: 5 days worked / Week 2: 6 days worked.
- Times: Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.30pm Saturday 8.30am-4.00pm.
- Basic Salary: up to £28,000 p.a. (depending on experience).
- Bonus: up £300 per month.
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 24 days + bank holidays.
Our automotive client based in Maldon is actively looking for a qualified Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester to work at their busy site.
The site operates a fast fit/independent garage system allowing their customers to either pre book work or drop in when convenient for them. In this important role in their automotive service departments you will be fully competent in the servicing and repair of vehicles, to the highest standards.
- Mechanical work i.e. clutches, cambelts, fast fit, tyres, servicing etc
- MOT Testing
- Proven track record as a Technician / MOT Tester.
- Qualifications: Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics & MOT - Essential to Have.
- Full Driving Licence: Essential to Have.
- Own Set of Tools: Essential to Have.
They have a great team ethic with a stable workforce and like to encourage development of their employees. Equally they are also keen on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction!
If you are actively looking for a great place to work and have the required skill level, then apply now!!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Maldon please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.