£36500 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary Up to £33,500 + Bonus
Prestige Main Dealer in Hull
Our Client is a well-known prestigious Dealer Group and they are seeking a qualified Vehicle Technician in Hull to work at their Main Dealer site. You’ll be working in a fully equipped workshop on a great brand.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £33,500
- 40 hour week with Saturdays on a rora
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training with Technical Partners
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with Group.
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client
- Carrying out service checks.
- Good use of diagnostics.
- Repair work.
- You must have customer service and communication skills
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times.
- Carry out other duties as requested.
- Carrying out all aspects of wheel alignment.
What our Client expects of their Technician
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Have a good attitude to work at all times.
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge.
- Will need to be NVQ Level 2/3 or above
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard.
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it, please contact Hannah Bretton at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.