Salary is dependent on experience
about 1 month ago
- Monday to Friday working hours ONLY! (8:30am - 5pm)
- Close-knit working environment with sociable working hours!!
Experienced Automotive Panel Beater required!
Located in Shrewsbury, Our Client is looking for a highly experienced Panel Beater to join their professionally trained team.
Our Client deals with body repairs on all Vehicles.
The successful Panel Beater will need to be highly motivated and have a positive "can do" attitude. Thorough concentration and fantastic communication skills are required at all times to ensure the workload runs as smoothly as possible.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established Dealership with a position offering fantastic further development and growth. If you are in a job currently where you do feel treated like just a number then this is the perfect chance for you to be treated fairly and enjoy your time at work.
Key Responsibilities of Panel Beater:
- Carrying out various tasks to a high standard within a fast moving refurbishment workshop.
- Communicating effectively with colleagues whilst passing on vehicles to the next stage in the repair process.
- Must be able to repair /replace panels.
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety in the workplace.
- Fully compliant with welding all steels and using panel pulling equipment.
- Solid understanding of vehicle refurbishment processes.
- Experience in panel repair and new panel fitment.
- Keen eye for detail and quality.
- Strong communication skills with a mature and professional approach.
- Flexible attitude to working hours and overtime.
If you are a Panel Beater and have the skillset mentioned above and are looking for further information on this Panel Beater Vacancy or other Automotive Bodyshop jobs around Shrewsbury then please get in contact with Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.