£25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Based in Stockport
Up to £25k Basic Salary + Bonus
Working in Prestige Main Dealer environment
The Tyre Technician Role:
Our Dealership Tyre Fitters lead a small team and are responsible for the tyre bay operation based within one of our prestigious dealership centres. They are the vital people who go above and beyond to exceed customer’s expectations and ensure the quality tyres we supply, are fitted to the highest safety standards.
Skills & Experience for this Tyre Technician Role:
- Experience in tyre fitting or a fast-fit role
- Desire to learn quickly and enthusiastically
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Full UK driving licence mandatory
- A coaching-based approach to team development
- Ability to lead on core values, principles and standards
As well as carrying out all tyre fitting procedures including puncture repairs and wheel alignment, you’ll be managing Tyre Bay operations in the Dealership - responsible for stock, admin, dealing with customers and liaising with dealership staff.
Benefits to this Tyre Technician Role:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly bonus
- Generous staff discounts for you and your family
- Fantastic career prospects
- Wide range of wellbeing support for you and your family
If you are interested in this Motor Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Automotive Jobs in Cheshire then please get in contact with Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement, the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.